Our approach is simple: Take a principled, aggressive stand in support of our issues and policies. Unlike other organizations in Arizona, the Free Enterprise Club is not afraid to stand up to powerful politicians and special interest groups that want to maintain the status quo.
The Club’s Policy Goals:
- Reduce the income and property tax burden in Arizona
- Oppose all subsidies and special interest carve-outs in our tax code
- Support regulatory reform and eliminate burdensome regulations
- Promote fiscal discipline, limited government and a balanced budget
- Support consumer choice and freedom in our education and health care systems
- Reduce the influence of public sector unions in the political process and support employee rights